First, I don’t think I will ever get the camera that perfect again in life. I just have a special fondness for this recent picture of me.
Before you get lost in the picture, I have an announcement to make: Not only did I finally decide on which hosting platform to use for my website, I have reached approximately 90% of completion.
Here is the link to the site: http://www.authorqos.com
I could stop there and just say, “Visit my site. Show some love.” However, I’d like to throw out a few reasons (in no particular order) why you should definitely give it a peek.
1. You can see more of that fabulous picture I just put up.
2. If you look enough (ahem “bio section” ahem), you may actually see a baby picture of yours truly sprinkled in as I talk about myself.
3. All of my past works, current works, and talk of future works are all in one spot. It saves you the trouble of Google searching or even hunting through my blog entries to find it.
4. There are purchase buttons that take you to where you can get my works.
5. Each book has a story, and different sections are set up to tell each book’s story, including the ones that have multiple covers as well as multiple versions.
6. The colors are pretty soothing to the eyes and can serve to calm the mood if one is having a bad day.
7. You get a chance to check out my experimentation into the realm of Poetic Trailers. If you look at under “News and Events”, you can check out “Loving Her: Never Broken” from my upcoming poetry collection, Eclectic.
8. I did some pretty cool effects with some of the pictures, particularly in the News and Events section.
9. I was able to sneak in the player with my past audios via the Spaded Truths page in case you wanted to listen as your browse.
and last but not least….
10. I would definitely appreciate your support. I hope that you do see levels of my creativity in this and know that I have come a long way since my first website at Homestead (lol).